Here we go.

03 March 2012

Misc dumping grounds

It's the very last week to make preparations and tie up any loose ends before my trip to Vietnam.  No words to properly describe how I feel.  How about mostly positive with a side helping of anxiety?  I don't know what to expect, a condition that I loathe, but am just going to go with it.  This is good for me!


If you are the curious sort, here is a link to my photographs of the trip.  I'd like to post as we go along, but that depends entirely on wifi availability.


Today I ...


went to the lib(rary).
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


comforted a crybaby.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


walked (boring) trails around somewhat mysterious mounds.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


picked a tiny bouquet.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


looked at antiques.  This is a headboard of all things! No!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


considered this well-crafted English pub table for our small dining room.  It all can't come from IKEA!
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


had lunch here.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


visited the goat/chicken pen beside Cotham's.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


fed this one some grass through a wire fence.  Goats are adorable little assholes, always wanting to eat buttons off me.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


hung out with my best mate.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App




Here are some photos that I'm just not going to explain.
Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App


Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App



 Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Uploaded from the Photobucket iPhone App

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


See y'all in awhile!


Oh, and should I perish, please let me be remembered for loving traveling, music, cooking, and animals.  I've always wanted to go to Scotland.  

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Ai Lien--Do you like Photobucket? Let me know because I'm trying to find a place to put pictures and videos somewhere besides Facebook. Let me know your thoughts.

Also, have a wonderful time in Vietnam. Can't wait to see your pics and travelogue. You're really good at it all!

AMD & KMHD said...

Carrie: I've been using Photobucket for so long that I don't know if I don't like it. It works for me. I've tried flickr, but they want you to log in w/ a yahoo email address and I really can't keep up with ANOTHER email address.

Thanks for writing and your well wishes!

Truly.

Carrie said...

So can other viewers see my "bucket?" I would like to use it as a sharing space instead of Facebook. Is it easy for viewers to log on? Thinking of technically challenged folks (like my mom).

Blog Archive